Ultra Slim Bluetooth 5.0 Dual Audio Transmitter - Switch / Switch Lite / PS4 / PC
Connect up to 2 Bluetooth devices to this ultra-thin Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter. You can use it on Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite / PS4 / PC to provide gamers with high fidelity wireless audio.
|Delivery time:||Ordered before 17:00 tomorrow in the house or pick up directly in Venlo|
- Free Shipping for orders above € 40,-
- Cool Gadgets and Gifts
- Ordered today before 17:00h, shipped today
- Questions? Call us: +31(0)77-792 00 00
This is an ultra-thin Bluetooth 5.0 audio transmitter. This audio transmitter can be used on Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Lite / Sony PS4 / PC to provide users with high-fidelity wireless audio.
- Support auto-reconnect function.
- Plug and play and no driver required.
- Audio code mode is clearly displayed by LED indicator.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1 headphones.
- Bluetooth transmission distance (without obstacles): 8-10 meters
- Supports two bluetooth headphones with wireless HIFI audio at the same time.
- Dual buttons can be used for two headphones for quick and easy pairing
- Ultra-thin and exquisite appearance with protective base. Easy to store, carry and use.
- Bluetooth 5.0 and CSR8670 solution. Perfectly support atpX / aptX LL / SBC / A2DP / AFH / HSP.
- Without its own power supply. The transmitter is powered directly by the Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite / PS4 / PC and has an extremely low power consumption.
- Enjoy smooth gaming without delay supported by Qualcomm aptX Low Latency code and digital HIFI audio.
- Compatible with console: Switch / Switch Lite / PS4 / PC (when using on PS4 / PC the USB-C to USB port adapter must be used).
Features Ultra Slim Bluetooth 5.0 Dual Audio Transmitter - Switch / Switch Lite / PS4 / PC
- Colour black
- Material: ABS
- Compatible with: Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite / PS4 / PC
- Working voltage: DC5V
- Working Frequency: 2.402GHZ-2.480GHZ
- Bluetooth version: BT5.0 (CSR8670)
- Input interface: Type c
- Bluetooth transmission distance 8-10m (without obstacles)
- Support Protocols: atpX / aptX LL / SBC / A2DP / AFH / HSP
How to use
1). Connect the first Bluetooth device
Insert the transmitter into the SWITCH and after five lights flash quickly for 2 seconds, the white LED lights on both sides of the transmitter will flash slowly.
Turn on your bluetooth device to pair and press and hold the P1 button for 2 seconds, the first white LED light will change from slow flash to fast flash, which means the transmitter will enter pairing mode. After the pairing is successful, the white LED of the Bluetooth transmitter will light continuously and the sound of the Nintendo Switch will be broadcast from the Bluetooth device. At this time, the transmitter automatically recognizes the format of the Bluetooth device and the corresponding mode indicator lights up.
2). Connect the second Bluetooth device
After the first successful connection, press and hold the Bluetooth transmitter P2 button for 2 seconds. The second white LED will change from slow flash to fast flash and the transmitter will enter pairing mode.
After the successful pairing, the other white LED light is always on and the sound of the Switch will be broadcast from the Bluetooth device. Now the second Bluetooth wireless device is successfully connected. At this time, the product automatically recognizes the format of the second Bluetooth device and the corresponding mode light is on.
Note: When the second Bluetooth device is connected, the first Bluetooth device will be disconnected temporarily. After the second Bluetooth device is successfully connected, it will reconnect automatically.
3) .P1 button provides sound switching function.
Press and hold for 8 seconds to erase the memory device (when erasing, 5 LED lights flash 4-5 times at the same time).
4) .PS4 / PC must be equipped with USB to TYPE female port adapter to connect console and transmitter. Follow the steps above to pair and then work.
Read or write a review