Board Game - Wooden Chess Chess Game - International Chessboard - 28 x 28 cm - Cassette lockable
Every day thousands of Dutch people enjoy playing chess. The goal is simple: conquer the king. Everything revolves around the journey of discovery towards that goal.
|Delivery time:||This product is (currently) out of stock. Delivery takes up to 5 till 10 working days.|
- Free Shipping for orders above € 40,-
- Cool Gadgets and Gifts
- Ordered today before 17:00h, shipped today
- Questions? Call us: +31(0)77-792 00 00
Chess revolves around the exploration of the goal to conquer the king. What is always your best move and what can the opponent do? Chess is becoming more and more popular because of the enormous benefits it has for the development of both children and adults. It promotes their ability to concentrate, stimulates them to think first and then act and ensures self-confidence. Chess is also good for old people. By keeping the mind active, illnesses such as dementia can be postponed. This chess board is made with the highest quality materials so that you can master the game of chess yourself or your children.
The board is of high quality. It is 28cm wide and 28cm long. The board is foldable and has a handy storage area on the inside for all chess pieces. You can easily take the board with you.
The chess pieces
The chess pieces are made of wood and of high quality, see photos for all dimensions. At the bottom of the chess pieces is a non-slip felt and a magnetic strip so that the pieces stay in place on the board, making it possible to play on different surfaces.
Chess board benefits
- Chess board is made of high quality eco-friendly wood.
- Chess board has a sleek design.
- Chessboard is foldable, making it easy to store and carry.
- Chess pieces are hand carved.
- Chess pieces are easy to store internally.
- Chess improves your cognitive skills.
- Chess improves your confidence.
- Chess improves your ability to concentrate.
- Chess improves your problem solving skills.
- Chess improves your critical thinking skills.
Read or write a review