BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal Barbecue Smoker Smoke oven
Are you looking for the ultimate barbecue with a tough appearance? Look no further and purchase this beautiful BBQ Grill Smoker from Geeektech. With a grill smoker you ensure an extra smoky flavor to your meat, fish and vegetables. You create this taste b
|Delivery time:||Delivery takes 6 to 10 days|
- Free Shipping for orders above € 30,-
- Cool Gadgets and Gifts
- Ordered today before 17:00h, shipped today
- Questions? Call us: +31(0)77-792 00 00
Don't you feel like it? Then you use this BBQ Grill Smoker Barbecue simply as a Charcoal Barbecue.
Features BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal Barbecue Smoker Smoke oven
- Adjustable smoke intensity: Determine the amount of supply air and check the air outlet
- Smoker Grill Barbecue: Large Grill Grate in the main room and small grill in the secondary room
- Heat-resistant material: powder-coated steel coating
- Stable grill trolley, easy to move barbecue with 2 wheels
Specifications BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal Barbecue Smoker Smoke oven
- Display of main room temperature up to 350 ° C (700 ° F)
- Practical storage (W x D: 59 x 20.5 cm)
- Total dimensions: 127 x 133 x 70 cm
- Weight complete including grill rack: approx. 15 kg
Details BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal Barbecue Smoker Smoke oven
- BBQ with a housing made of sheet steel
- Powder coating surface
- Frame made sturdy round tube
- 2 wheels to adjust
- Air supply valves for temperature control
- Thermometer up to 350 ° C
- Plank below
- For charcoal, wood and coal briquettes
- Grilling and Smoken like a real BBQ professional!
The extra wide main grill room in this BBQ offers enough space for all your barbecue meat and has an easily readable temperature display (up to 350 ° C). With the "air supply valve" mounted on the side, you control the intensity of the aroma and you simply control the temperature in your Rook BBQ, which affects the food to be grilled or smoked.
If necessary you can refill charcoal or briquettes at any time in this barbecue, the grill has heat-resistant wide wooden handles on both rooms and can be moved sideways. The "exhaust pipe" mounted on the side is to remove the smoke from your barbecue.
Read or write a review